Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chicago Nephcure Walk :: Indianapolis Event Photographer

I had the privilege of photographing the 4th annual Chicago Nephcure Walk last weekend, held along the beautiful lakeshore near the museum campus.  This is a cause that is very near and dear to my heart because I suffer from a kidney disease known as FSGS, and Nephcure is the only organization dedicated to finding a cure for it and nephrotic syndrome.  A majority of the fundraising for Nephcure takes places through these walks.

And now for the plug.....we are actually hosting one here in Indianapolis on October 16.  We don't have a lot of people registered for the event yet, so if you'd like to register, then please visit thenephcurewalk.org   and select the Indianapolis walk.  If you're unable to register for the walk, then there's a link here on my site to donate to my team.  I would really appreciate any donation you  could provide.  A few dollars from a few hundred people adds up quickly!  And if you'd like to learn more about the fantastic work that Nephcure is doing, please visit their website, Nephcure.org.

Due to the sheer number of photos that I take during one of these events, I've found that using Animoto slideshows is a great way to see a lot of photos in a short amount of time.  If you'd like to see more of the photos, please go to my website and select "featured".  You'll see the Chicago Nephcure Walk gallery there.  Thanks for looking!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Add To Facebook Add to Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop